Governor Jindal Announces Five Appointments to Board of Pharmacy
Friday, September 28, 2012
Governor Jindal has announced five appointments to the Board of Pharmacy. All of the appointees are pharmacists and each of them will serve a term of six years.
- District 3 - Mr. Blake Pitre was re-appointed to the Board. He is the owner of Pitre's Pharmacy in Larose, La.
- District 4 - Mr. Rhonny Valentine was appointed to the Board to replace Dr. Lois Anderson. He is the owner of Valentine's Pharmacy in Mansfield, La. Dr. Anderson practices at the LSU Medical Center in Shreveport, and she has completed 12 years of service to the Board.
- District 5 - Mr. T. Morris Rabb was re-appointed to the Board. He practices at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in Monroe, La.
- District 7 - Ms. Chris Melancon was re-appointed to the Board. She is the owner of Melancon Pharmacy in Carencro, La.
- District 8 - Mr. Brian Bond was re-appointed to the Board. He practices at Christus Dubuis Hospital of Alexandria, Promise Hospital of Miss-Lou in Vidalia, and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Alexandria.
All of the new terms announced today will terminate on July 1, 2018.